Dining & Entertainment
Why fight the crowds for weekend dining on Lake Hopatcong?
Offerings range from casual to fine dining, plus an extensive selection of wines, beers and liquors. We have a :
- Midweek dinners on Tuesdays and Wednesdays in July & August (July 13th through September 1st) are an exciting new option.
- Poolside menu and a fully stocked bar on weekends.
- Weekend breakfast/brunch and lunch menu, with beer and wine, served on the dining balcony, with a panoramic view of Lake Hopatcong.
- Poolside snacks are available 7 days a week.
- Poolside dining events, accompanied by music, dancing and activities.
- Family picnics feature a hearty barbeque menu by the pool for Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day. Children’s entertainment and activities keep everyone busy at these family affairs.
We offer a fantastic variety of year-round entertainment and activities.
The variety and creativity of events keeps members coming back every weekend. See top quality comedians, cabaret singers or tribute bands. Annual galas, an outrageous Halloween costume party, and a close-to-home New Year’s Eve are GSYC traditions.
Year-round entertainment is crafted by our member-led committee to appeal to the varied interests of our members. Favorite activities include wine & food tastings, Broadway show trips, foreign film nights, car rally, children’s activities and the annual lake Scavenger Hunt.
The GSYC Ladies Club is a friendly, active and fun-loving group that get together all year round. In summer, there’s weekly luncheons, card games, book club, and programs. Off-season, there’s cooking demos, movie & tv talks, a spa get-away and more. Our focus is on having fun and spending time with friends. There’s something for everyone at the GSYC Ladies, so we welcome you to join us!
GSYC has a weekly informal men’s group that meets for lunch. GSYC members have a group that plays golf in the summer and fall at nearby golf courses with reasonable rates.
The GSYC can be the an exciting destination to hold lakeside, poolside or other off-season private or business events from Labor Day thru Memorial Day.
The panoramic view of Lake Hopatcong is an amazing and unique backdrop for catered weddings, anniversary, celebrations and meetings.
For additional details, please contact us.