Directions[et_pb_section][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”2_3″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left”] View Larger Map[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_3″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left”]
33 Point Pleasant Road
Hopatcong, NJ 07843
- Route 80 West to Exit 28 ( Rte 10, Ledgewood, Lake Hopatcong, Hopatcong State Park, etc)
- Bear left off the exit (towards the West Shore) onto the service road.
- At the end of the service road (you’ll see the lake directly in front of you), make a left turn onto Lakeside Blvd.
- Go straight through 3 stoplights. (1st is across from the shopping center, 2nd is at the State Park, 3rd is at Brooklyn Mountain Road)
- After the 3rd light, you’ll go down a hill. Make a right turn onto Cove Road. Follow Cove as it twists and then goes up a hill. Near the top of the hill, you will see a grass field and tennis courts on your left.
- Make an immediate left turn onto Pt Pleasant Rd just past the tennis courts. Just before Pt. Pleasant Road begins to curve toward the right, make a left turn into the driveway of the GSYC (you will see the blue canopy of the Clubhouse with the club’s name on it).
- There is some parking in front of the entrance. If full, follow the road around to the left. There is ample parking in the angled spaces on both sides of the road.